Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Charm

I know that all of you conscientious readers of my posts (if you have any bright brain cells you would probably laugh by now or light up a dark room) are wondering the following questions: Why would I call my self the charm? Or how did I come upon such a stupendous name? Well, initially you would think its from my handsome features but hold on- now brace yourself-this might be a bolt from the blue-it is not from my handsome features. At this moment if you just started urinating uncontrollably and ruined your fifty-dollar silk underwear I would not be at all flabbergasted.

To Be Continued…

3 comments:

Ray said...

Wow...I think we should call you, SAMUEL-the charm-dash-man-mcvay-

Great Post, keep up the good work. I want more funniness.

samuel said...

I wish i could write:(

samuel said...

Wow...you owe me fifty dollars...
i am going to have to use a dictionary next time I read your post. You blew me away with your use of big words...who would have thought? I might mention that you made absolutely no sense...but, maybe that is the point. Anyone under 20 years of age seems to speak a different language. I wonder if I should quit writing for now...(to be continued) your favorite mom.