Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little time

No more procrastinating with my life. It is time to have a mission. I am sick of waking up and living for me. I want to live for something greater than myself, and something even greater than others. That is what the majority of people do with their lives. Now don’t get me wrong, living for others is a good thing. It is a great thing, but I think there is something better. I have seen a lot of people who live for themselves and a lot of people who live for others and I think that is too normal for me.

Gal. 2:20- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live but Christ lives in me, the life I live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Jesus is a great example (go figure). He did not ultimately die on the cross for us. He did it ultimately for the Father. In the end the Lord was glorified.

That should be my life. I live for myself only to glorify the Lord. I serve others in thought of glorifying the Lord. My life is the Lords in this age and the ages to come. This is the age of trial where we can learn to live by faith. The ages to come will be a lot easier in my opinion because we will see more of the Lord than we can ever imagine.

This is a short life we live on this old earth. I encourage you not to waste it for anyone but the Lord.